My favourite TV Show

Hello everyone!! today I'm gonna talk about my favourite TV show and that is Game of Throne, I really love it thats serie because the serie is about the fight of the seven kingdoms to get the crown and implies a lot of betrayals, intrigues, lies, alliances for power and at times wars, but if this don't caught your attention exist 2 important things, they are the white walkers (is a ancient creature with the power of revive the die people and want to kill all the people with life) and the 3 dragons of Daennerys Stormborn.

I fall in a kind of love with the serie for the reason of the drama and the betrayls the have, with every episode that I watch can see how the lies and intrigues make me think about the direction of the characters but I was totally wrong with the things the I think could be happend.

The serie have 8 season and a lot of the great episodes, my favourites are the "The Rains Of Castemere" and "Fire and Blood" in this episodes dead some of the characters in a epic way and gave a different direction to the story but my favourite scene is drogon burning the Lannister army

But one of the phrases the I most remember is "When you play the game of throne you win or you die" I love this line because it expresses about the story is and this phrase show a challenging posture between Cersei and Eddard, and can be applied to all the characters who wish the throne.

The cast of the serie included to Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and more, the production of the serie depends of David Benioff and D. B. Weiss based on George R. R. Martin’s books and finally the curious fact is that the series is developed with many directors and companies for the production of the image.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country would like to visit

My future job