A country would like to visit

One of the countries I would like to visit is England because it's a country that has always caught my attention for the existence of kings and queens that to this day rule this country, also I want to go to England for its cities such as London, Bath or Manchester because these cities have a lot of history and places to go.

About England I know some things such as the monument Stoneheng is in this country, the Buckingham palace and the Westminster abbey are here too, obviously there is another big number of places to go in England but this country it's not only places to go, also it's a country with a lot of history and great bands and singers.

If someday I go to England I will like to live in London because I think it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world and it's full of interesting places to visit such as the Madamme Tussauds museum or maybe I could go to Oxford and study something related to public administration.



Comentarios

  1. The existence of queens and kinds here make the country most interesting :o good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you have the opportunity of visit England I recommend that you go to Canterbury and Oxford because in my opinion this two cities are the most beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. England is a country full of stories, is a good places for visit

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you ever go to England, I recommend you visit the football stadiums, they are fascinating. Without a doubt, English football is amazing

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I love England, it's a great place!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite TV Show

My future job