My favourites piece of technology

The world still evolving and that involve the appearance of new technology and be more easy the things for anyone, also mean new possibilities for learn different things of different areas or do the communication with someone who lives far from you more easy and fluid conversation.
The previous sentence got me thinking about my favourites piece of technology that make more simple the life and the things the need to do.
The first to come to my mind is the computer, I remember my first computer was a gift of the government for my marks on the school but 4 years later my brother enter to university and my computer die, then my family buy a new computer for the existing needs (yeah, my family becomes a dependent of a computer just for the homework or the university works of my brother and another irrelevant things) and now I use the computer for read books, for do the reports of the university or to investigate themes to call my attention, maybe the time that spends doing this things are of 2-3 hours for day, obviously someday don't use the computer because don't have things to do with the computer.
I like the computer because let me do the things more fast and when read books mean that don't use sheets of paper, I really don't know what gonna do without a computer, maybe I gonna spend more time doing the reports for the university or use sheets of paper for read or I going to libraries to read and investigating new things.
The other favourite piece of technology is my smartphone  because in it I can watch my social networks, listen to my favorite music, read the news and see the notifications and a million other things, my actual smartphone I got it thanks to my brother, he give to me 3 years ago (is a Motorola Moto G 3rd generation) and I use a big part of the day.
I like use the smartphone because when I bored allow to me see funny things or listen my favourites artists and give me some fun, and I think that without the smartphone maybe I will be bored but doesn't matter because I will look for new ways to entertain myself like playing sports or playing with my sister.

Comentarios

  1. That coincidence! my first computer also was a gift of the government

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the computer is very funtional, good choice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very cool! My favourite piece of technology it is also the cellphone! This is very useful

    ResponderEliminar

  4. excellent choice, however I prefer the computer haha, greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like to read one the computer

    ResponderEliminar
  6. me too, i can´t live without the cellphone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite TV Show

A country would like to visit

My favourite TV show