Welcome

Hello everyone

My name is Cristóbal Ignacio Gutiérrez Moya, I'm 20 years old and I study public administration at Universidad de Chile, I live in Santiago in more specifically I live in the district of Puente Alto

About my experience with the English subject, it is a road of learning, I mean I can talk in English maybe no in the most fluent way but I try with the less doubt that's possible, and this is one of my weakness in English, also another thing that´s my weakness in English is understanding some parts of the listening activity.

One of my strengths in English is the reading activities and writing activities (sometimes) but the both things are funny to me, so that they allow these skills to become my strengths.

About my expectations, I think the English IV subject is going to be funny and with a lot of learning for all my skills.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite TV Show

A country would like to visit

My future job