My Best Friend

Hello everyone!! today I'm going to talk about my best friend, he is one of the nicest person that I have ever met and he is so humble, supportive and always makes me laugh with his stories. His name is Rodrigo and he is 17 years old (I know, I'm older than him and that sounds a little weird)

I met him when I was going to back to my house after the school in the van, and that day he just joined to the school so I talked with him to make him feel comfortable with the school.
the months passed very fast and he began a relationship with other of my friend (Camila) and he talked to me because he wanted that I could  help with his relationship, after this we made a incredible friendship wherein the both talk about our dreams, our fears, our problems, our stories and all the things that I can talk with him.

Rodrigo and I have been friends since 2014, so these 5 years have been with a lot of stories, the most special to me was to go out with him and Camila to the mall to eat something and one big dog approached to him and made him fall on the ground (until today I still laugh about that)

I consider him my best friend because he knows me a lot, he knows how to make me feel better with myself when something was wrong for me, he believes in my strengths, he is so supportive with me and he is a trusted person, all this things make me consider him my best friend.


In the photo you can see in the middle Joaquin that is a kind of little brother to me and Rodrigo is beside him

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite TV Show

A country would like to visit

My future job