A funny day

hi everyone! today I gonna talk about one photograph that give me a smile all the time that I see.
The photograph is the celebration of my birthday number 19, my close friends was present and play so many things, the first to come to my mind was when play "Heads up!" and was the turn of Susana, us tell to her a description of one animal and she have to say us the name of the animal, something simple, but the description them give to her was "brother of crob and longer" (the answer was locust) she look us and say with emphasis and  excited "Hare" our reaction was look at each other and laugh so loud.

Other story that I remember was when go to store to buy carbonated drinks and juice I want to say to the owner of the store "Can you give me a Seven Up" but I say "Can you give me a Sevená" Shylin and Christopher they started imitating me and laughing at me (even at today still laugh of Sevená and Hare) obviusly that night have a lot of incredible moments.

I love this photo because is more than one night with friends, is one of the best nights of my life and is one of the nights where I laugh so loud and spend the time with a great people, in the photo you can see the most of my close friends and the photo was taken for Michel with the intention of remembering that moment (we were talking among all) after the photo was taken Susana left the party, when I see the photo I feel a little nostalgic but I remember how fun it was



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite TV Show

A country would like to visit

My favourite TV show